About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Random Craft Musings

All of the wonderful paper I ordered came in - I received in Sunday at a Stampin UP! workshop - I love it love it love it!  I just look at the paper and touch it - I can't possible use it yet!  AND I bought the Scotch ATG yesterday - hoping to find it cheaper today!  Last night I showed my 5 (almost 6) year old granddaughter how my Vagabond machine works! I embossed a sheet of paper for her - the look of amazement and joy!  She learned about my punches two weeks ago - and she is a virtual glue machine also!  I am loving teaching her - and playing her student!  Crafting is even better when shared.  I haven't shown her how my sewing machine works --- maybe in a few months!

Loving Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ronni! I'm in AZ too so the Autumn challenge just sounded so good to me :) Your cards are wonderful too, Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete