About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Autumn Card

I think this is Autumn"y"!  I live in the desert - but I do have a tree in my yard - besides all the palm trees (I don't like those!) that changes colors in about 2 days in December - then drops it's leaves the next - and 2 days later it is blooming and budding green leaves!  I went to NJ to visit my brother and sister-in-law during leaf changing times - and enjoyed it very much!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ronni - Love all those fall colors! The second one reminds me of pressing leaves when I was little. All the little details of the leaf are captured perfectly! Very natural and elegant!

    ReplyDelete