About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New MOJO Card

For another OWH challenge I made this card with soooo many "NEW" mojo items - well for me anyway!  The most important - the pennants and how I got them!  I must have slept through Geometry and couldn't figure out how to get the shape I wanted - then I remembered I had purchased an enormous amount of template star shapes to do English Paper Piecing. I didn't use them - soooooo genius attached - I got out a star taped that sucker to my paper - cut it in half - and wonder of wonders - the right shape!  Another new mojo item for me - I really like this card - usually I feel so -so about my items.  In fact, I liked it so much - I put matching blue paper inside!

1 comment:

  1. Ronni just beautiful, I love that color of blue! Thanks for joining my challeng to celebrate OWH's birthday!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete