About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I learned how to make half circles!

I learned how to make the half circle on the end of a strip - I have admired these - and finally got it!  Took some practice - since I am  a bit of a dork!  but I finally got it - Cut the strip a bit smaller than your circle punch - insert strip thru the hole (where the circle gets cut) thru the cutting part in the back half of the punch - and WAHOO! You have a semi circle!  I won't say how many times I had to try this and the number of times I turned and looked inside my circle punch!  I am soooo challenged sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment