About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A few cards for an OWH challenge


I have been wanting to use my new I Dig U stamp set - then I saw a card with one of the trucks from this set and a cupcake - and I was off and running.  My oldest son works around huge trucks and his birthday is next week - so I made one for the challenge and one for him!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card for boys! I have trouble coming up with ideas for boy type cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so original and creative! I love the whole concept, and what a great birthday card for your son! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are awesome! I love the "Happy Dirtday" sentiment! I can't quit smiling they're so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ronni! Your sweet treats card is darling, your son is going to love it :) Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable cards. You have a great sense of design. Quite different and terrific. These cards would be good for boys and men of all ages. They would all love them. Wonderful - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dirtday! How cute! Thanks for participating in this weeks OWH Midweek Throwdown and TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever design! So many boys will love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to think outside the box! Sooo cute! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete