About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Valentines Cards

Yup - I am busy making Valentines Day cards!  Cupid's deadline to have cards in the shipper's hands is December 31, 2013.  So I have all of my V-Day supplies out and my busy hands are happy to be back in my craft room creating! 

Here are a few cards I have made, trying VERY hard to keep them clean, simple and flat!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, Ronni! You have been busy! Each card unique and all gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! You are on a roll! Beautiful cards. My favorite is the second one. Love the design and all the elements you used.

    ReplyDelete