About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

What have I been up to??

This month - October - I have made a scrapbook for my now 8 year old granddaughter, and 75 magnet calendars.  Tomorrow and Saturday are our community garage sale days.  While we are selling various items (junk!) I am going to sell these.  I have never sold my craft items - or created craft items for sale.  I don't particularly like it.  However, the money I make will serve to replenish my stock!  Here are some pictures -sorry for the lack of quality - but you can get the idea!  I have saved 75 calendars - to make special magnets for the special people in my life!   I get the little calendars at vippies.com - I believe 100 ran me $30.









The fish bowl has been spoken for!
 

1 comment:

  1. Ronnie, These are all super cute but I have to say I like the fish with his googly eyes in the last picture. I hope they sell good for you. They should go like hot cakes because they are all so special. We had a neighborhood yard sale two years ago and we are hoping to have another one this spring. Best of luck with the sale.

    ReplyDelete