About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pattern Play Day 1 - and OWH sketch #163

I love this sketch -it may become my new favorite "go to" sketch!  I used this sketch to create my card for the Pattern Play class day 1 project.  I also did a card similar to one of the cards made in a class video -and I will display it - but I like the card I made using this sketch much better.

164
Operation Write Home Sketch #163

Here is the card I make for this sketch


And this is my original Pattern Play day 1 card


The main paper I chose was too exciting - I had to display m ore of it!

I got many many good tips from the class videos - I am sure it will be a great class.



 

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you took the OWH sketch and gave it double duty with homework. These cards will be so appreciated.

    ReplyDelete