Welcome! This is Ronni Unger speaking! I am so excited to present my cards and be part of this Stampers Best event. I hope you have visited and enjoyed the blogs prior to mine. If you would like to order these stamp sets here is the link - https://www.stampersbest.com/product.php?productid=623. Stampers Best makes awesome, deep cut stamps. The images come out crisp and clean - and they sometimes include a free OWH stamp!
For my first card, I would like to present - drum roll please!
For my second card, Mr. Puffin Stuff (that's my name for the bird!):
For my last and final card - my favorite of the three - the turtle! I love the sentiments - Turtley Awesome - how fun is that! And there is another sentiment in the set - Shellebrate! Cute! I love coloring turtles - there is so much variety that you can use!
I used Neenah Solar White 120 lb for my card base and Hammerhill 80 lb to stamp the turtle and sentiment on. A change for me! I used Spellbinder ovals to cut out the turtle and the layer behind him, and also an EK border punch. I used Stampin up Crumb Cake and Basically Black paper for layering. A leftover piece of the Basic Gray paper used in Mr. Puffin Stuff's card, some very very old scraps of grass paper to cut out grass using the MFT Fresh Cut Grass die. I used May Arts stripped ribbon behind the turtle and tied a piece of leftover twine around the top layer of ribbon. Now to the good stuff- I colored the turtle and his shadow with: R59, E79, BG18, YR24, Y11 and 13, YG01 03 63 93 and 95, and G99. Whew. He has googly eyes -of course and a few jewels from an unknown source.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please leave a message if you are so inclined. I am sorry I didn't do blog candy - I don't know how to use the random generator yet.
If you want to go back - here are the links:
1) OWH Stars & Stamps http://www.operationwritehome.org/starsandstamps/
2) Kristie @ The Best Things in Life Are Pink: http://eponinekc.blogspot.com/
3) Jan @ She's Gone Digital: http://www.jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com/
4) Kathryn @ Kathryn's Cards: http://kathrynscards.blogspot.com/
5) Marlene @ Cubbyhole Creations: http://marlenescubbyholecreations.blogspot.com/
6) Allison @ Allison's Creations: http://allisonscreations.blogspot.com/
7) Sandy @ I Can't Stop Embellishing: http://sandyallnock.com/
8) Lee Mae @ Boxes of Dogs: http://boxesofdogs.blogspot.com/
9) Marianne @ Petunia's Paper Passion: http://diaryofascrapbooker.blogspot.com/
To continue on your journey-be sure to visit Julie Fountain's blog
11) Julie @ Handmade by Julie: http://www.handmadebyjulie.com/?p=3312
Have an awesome weekend - it's raining here in sunny Arizona! Stay warm, dry, and craft with gusto........