About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps - Day 8

Yup - I am still a day behind - but I am off to watch today's videos while eating breakfast in bed!  Two cheese sticks and a bunch of grapes!  YUM!  I struggle with the transfer of the stamps I have compared to what is used in the class.  Not always - but the last two days have been that way for me.  I have looked through all of my stamps twice, and thought ---- what was I thinking.  But, I finally went with a new Stampin' Up set that uses shapes to create letters.  I wish I could remember the name!  A one layer card got away from me, when a nail print appeared magically at the very end!  So I have a popped sort of one layer card!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment