About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Life After a Blog Hop

Good Morning from Arizona - where the birds are chirping - "What the heck!" because it is going to be 108 today.  It isn't really hot until it reaches 110!  After that it is all relative!

I am totally confused by days of the week!  I go back to physical therapy in an hour!  Then I begin hibernation until the temperature is not offensive!!!!!

Here is the tutorial I used to make my shaker card - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/shaker_card/

Watch how close you put your pop up tape - - or stuff sticks to it under your shape!  That was the mistake I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment