About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Perhaps I Don't Sleep - Because I Am Up Making Cards!

If you are thinking, "Oh no, another Ambien card?"  Yup, two!  Fortunately, I had taken paper out to work with earlier in the day, but got frustrated making another card so I didn't use it.  Also, luckily Stampin Up paper coordinates so well!  I had found a sketch on Pinterest that looked really fun - so I made two of that sketch with Stampin Up (I think it's called) Simply Sorbet paper.  Here are pictures of the cards.  I didn't like the sentiment on the card with the red circle, so that required some re-work this morning.  Overall, I am really pleased with them.

One of my concerns is that I really like the cards I have been making at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment