About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Online Card Class - Clean & Simple 3 - Days 1/2

I am absolutely loving the online card class Clean & Simple 3.  White space scares me!  The ideas presented in class so far are quite excellent, easy to follow, and exciting to make.  I may have to go back and take Clean & Simple 1! 

Here is a card from day 1/2 - I used the scrappy inlaid die example.  I know I will use the inlaid die method over and over again, and most likely the scrappy example also!


1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. I really like how you used the inlaid die cutting on this. The stripes are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete