About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Scrapbook Season At My House!

Hi - happy summer from Arizona! Not!  Well I haven't been making cards recently, because my craft room has been taken over by scrapbooking!   My baby granddaughter will be 1 on the 8th of  August, so I am making her a 0-1 scrapbook.  It is turning out really beautiful.  I have stuck with a theme of buttons, birdies, and butterflies.  The color scheme is brown, light green (certainly celery?), and a cream.  Part of the kits I bought then dissected, are 2 very pretty flowered paper.  I have also added room for the pictures, sticking with a brown layer topped with a white layer.  My project is "due" Saturday, Aug 3rd - since that is her birthday party!  Yikes - I have 4 more pages to do, pictures to print, and journaling to add - which I thought I might do as poetry..........  Time to get moving!  Pictures to follow!

OH - when I am done - I will sanitize my room of glitter - - - then in September I start another scrapbook for my granddaughter turning 8!  Eight - how did that happen!  I have made her one every year - and love looking thru them and remembering. 

I am secretly hoping any more grandchildren will be boys!!!!!!!!!!!  No scrapbooking for boys! Hehe

1 comment:

  1. NO SCRAPBOOKING FOR BOYS?? They are as much fun as the girls! You use Monsters, boats, trucks cars...the list is endless! We only have 2 great grandsons but I LOVE their scrapbooks. When they are older there will be sports!!! LOL.. You'll see!!! Barb in Kansas!

    ReplyDelete