About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Birthday PFC

I made this birthday card for a contact of Sandy Allnock that is celebrating a birthday in Afghanistan.  I perhaps went a bit to feminine!   I loved all the papers together - and may have had yet another case of paper driving the theme - rather than the theme!

The supplies I used:
  • Neenah Solar White -120 lb for card base
  • 7 Gypsies - Matarro - striped paper
  • Stampin Up Top Note die - made from Bo Bunny Back to Basics paper
  • Simple Stories - Happy Day -Blue paper with flags and the sentiment
  • On the Surface Twine
  • Bo Bunny Weekend Market brad
This is getting easier!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whoever gets this card is going to be pleased, because it's super cute with all those festive banners! NJ!

    ReplyDelete