About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A LOVE card

I have not made anything in over 2 weeks - that does not unfortunately mean I haven't bought anything!  I had 2 epidural injections in my spine - which put me down for a couple of days - but when my pain is bad and it is unresolvable (not helped my medication) or just so constant relief is minimal - I tend to roll into myself - and hibernate.  This is where I have been!  Today I finally felt a tad of inspiration - and found enough relief to be creative.

4 comments:

  1. Ronnie, The inspiration you felt today paid off big time. This card is so very pretty. Love that embossed heart. I am so sorry to hear of your back problems. I hope you get to feeling a little bit better very soon. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Hope you feel better ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers. Very Pretty card. Glad you felt up to making a card. Hope you get some relief.

    ReplyDelete