About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Funk Oh Funk B Gone With YOU!

Here is a question - IF I don't feel like creating - why do I still feel buying to be a necessity???  Today I bought Copic Marker E000 - because I had a 40% of coupon!  Then I went to a different store and bought a Nestability with another coupon - cuz the 1st store only takes 1 coupon per customer! I really like the Nestability - got it to work really nicely with my Vagabond - and partially made a card using my trial cut out.  Just not really motivated to high performance right now.  Guess I will go read the 21st book in the Sisterhood series by Fern Michaels!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ronni,I love your post! I feel the same way at times. With a new Copic and Nestability you will back in the swing soon. All of your cards are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete