About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Monday, October 3, 2011

New Month - New Cards!


My mojo had been seriously injured - but it recovered last night - it fought me all the way - but I have it at 85% capacity now - - - and working towards a complete fix!  The second card is for an Operation Write Home sketch challenge - I sure struggled with measurements - how sad is that!

5 comments:

  1. Nice CAS card. Welsome back mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see no signs of a struggle with measurements! Your card looks balanced and very pretty! The first looks awesome with that gold embossed panel! NJ and welcome back to your mojo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the effect of the dark colors with the light accents on the second one. They are both pretty. Hope the Mojo comes back completely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, Ronnie! I love the sentiment on your sketch card! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronnie,What great cards! The embossing on the first one is so pretty.I really like the sentiment stampeded on pattern paper. Both cards are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete