About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Merry Merry

Hi - happy Sunday!  I made a Christmas "type" card for the OWH sketch this week.  I visited a small and very very nice craft store on Friday - and their paper was wonderful.  I had to purchase a few select sheets - and used 3 of these to create my card.  I love the old time look and the spots of imperfections.  What a treat to not have to make them myself!  Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Ronni... I like this.. that paper is beautiful. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronnie, I like this card very much. Great papers. Thanks for sharing. I have been going through you blog and you are very talented. Don't feel to bad about the half circle thing, it took me a while also. Some days I wonder if I have half a brain at all. Something that are so easy for others, seem to stump me real good. LOL. Enjoy the holiday tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choice of papers. Like the little tags and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the overall effect the papers give the card. Very Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the mini tags and this gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute papers! I love the little tags and twine for the sentiment. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ronni, that's a great holiday card for a guy or a gal, and that's not easy to achieve. Love your DP's, tiny tags and candy cane twine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, very nice! I adore the DP and those little tags and twine are TOO cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute take on the OWH sketch Ronni. I like those tiny playful tags you created with "Merry, Merry" sentiment and how you tied them up with twine.

    ReplyDelete