About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Blake's Birthday Card

My grandson Blake will be 11 on Friday, Aug 31 - so I made him this card.  I remember first meeting him - he was 2 1/2, blonde hair and blue eyes, and full of energy!  I still smile when I think about him being fascinated with my van doors being able to open automatically - and him climbing over seats and running from one door to another to get away from his mom so he could play in the van! 



It looks better in person than in the photo - the Stickles came out really nice - and I love this Stampin Up set - Blast Off!

1 comment:

  1. Ronni, this is a perfect card for an 11 year old! Love that space ship!

    ReplyDelete