About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Monday, June 18, 2012

A few cards to share

I am not very consistent on making cards recently - it is hit and miss!  I have been quilting and taking care of some projects - and reading those can't put down books (not 50 shades!) (read those already :>) )  So yesterday I had the spirit mojo hit me in the gut - and this is what I produced!

Live Laugh Love - I really love the sentiment - but I don't use it often - out of respect for those that hate it :>)

Love - I love scraps that come together and make something pretty

I LOVE U and some candy

I lobr you

U R #1

THX - what you say when you pack of letters has 1 of each - and there just isn't any room!

1 comment:

  1. These are pretty awesome Ronni! Isn't it great when the mojo shows up?!!

    ReplyDelete