About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Catching up!

Here is sketch 118 for Operation Write Home - that was actually only last Sunday!  Wahoo I am catching up!  This is a House Mouse stamp I used while visiting my sister in law!  It is printed on watercolor paper and colored with Stampin Up markers - which have become my favorite medium!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I'm glad you played along in this week's OWH Stars and Stamps sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, Ronni! Love the watercoloring. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete