About Me

My photo
Arizona, United States
Hi! I am a "middle aged" wife of over 40 years, mother to 2, mother-in-law to 2, and grandmother to 4. I love hanging out with these people!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 7

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I am a day behind on my cards, so today I am posting Monday's card and, that was day 7.    I did not complete cards for Day 5 - Friday, Day 6 Saturday or Bonus Day - Sunday.  I think I will probably work on today's card/project or Day 8 later today, and keep moving forward. 

So - with that in mind..... here is my card.

Besides being a paper/stamp/embellishment hoarder, I have quite a stash of fabric and related supplies.  So, when I saw thread being in used in a few of the videos, I thought wowie zowie!!!!!!!  It would take a few lifetimes to use up all of my thread - but this is a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment